Microneedle Derma Roller Face Roller 1.5mm
A Microneedle Derma Roller with hundreds of little needles across your face to stimulate collagen growth. The needles, when gently pressed against your skin with even pressure, create tiny punctures. This, in turn, activates your self-healing mechanisms and rejuvenates the rolled skin. Derma roller has been known to diminish issues like wrinkles, stretch marks, and acne scars.
The 1.5mm roller is suitable for use on the face or the body. It can be used once every two weeks if used lightly, or once every 3-4 weeks when used more vigourously.
- Cross-lined needle arrangement – increases tension on the skin which distributes needling pattern more evenly.
- Solid plate structure – prevents liquid from entering the core of the roller, avoiding the growth of harmful bacteria.
- Needles with a uniform thickness of 0.3mm at the thickest part – the ideal needle diameter for safe and effective dermarolling.
The 1.5mm derma roller is usually used for:
- Deeper lines and wrinkles
- Sagging skin
- Moderate scarring
- Stretch marks and cellulite
Needle Arrangement: 192 needles (8 x cross lined)
Needle Length: 1.5mm
Needle Material: Titanium alloy
Handle: Ergonomic, plastic
Suitable for: All treatments, all areas
Direction of Using a Derma Roller
Choice of Color:
- Never share your Derma Roller with anyone else, and do not use on children or animals.
- Not use on irritated or infected skin, fungal skin, active acne, rosacea, eczema, and etc.
- Be careful when rolling around the eyes.
- Do not use on the eyelids or lips.
- Keep the derma roller away from possible sources of contamination. Store it in its case when not in use.
DO NOT USE if following symptoms occur:
- Purulent inflammation of the skin.
- Severe atopic dermatitis.
- If you suffer from diabetes and severe hypertension.
- If you are not sure about your skin condition please consult a doctor before using.