Dermarollers Derma Needle Roller 192 Needles 1.5mm
Dermarollers has been known to diminish issues like wrinkles, stretch marks, and acne scars. The needles, when gently pressed against your skin with even pressure, create tiny punctures. This, in turn, activates your self-healing mechanisms and rejuvenates the rolled skin.
- Cross-lined needle arrangement – increases tension on the skin which distributes needling pattern more evenly.
- Solid plate structure – prevents liquid from entering the core of the roller, avoiding the growth of harmful bacteria.
- Needles with a uniform thickness of 0.3mm at the thickest part – the ideal needle diameter for safe and effective dermarolling.
The 1.5mm roller is suitable for use on the face or the body. It can be used once every two weeks if used lightly, or once every 3-4 weeks when used more vigourously.
The 1.5mm derma roller is usually used for:
- Deeper lines and wrinkles
- Sagging skin
- Moderate scarring
- Stretch marks and cellulite
- Needle Arrangement: 192 needles (8 x cross lined)
- Needle Length: 1.5mm
- Needle Material: Titanium alloy
- Pre-sterilised: Yes
- Handle: Ergonomic, plastic
- Suitable for: All treatments, all areas
Do not share your Roller with anyone else.
Do not use this product if you have open cuts, wounds, sun-burnt skin, active herpes outbreaks, pustule acne lesions, or any other acute infection or inflammation of the skin, have a history of poor wound healing, collagen diseases, blood problems, are pregnant or lactating, are prone to keloid scarring or have diabetes. Aspirin, Nurofen, Vitamin E and blood thinning drugs all cause increased bruising and should not be taken in the two weeks leading up to treatment.