Derma Rolling Micro Needle Roller 0.5mm
A Derma Roller with hundreds of little needles across your face to stimulate collagen growth. The needles, when gently pressed against your skin with even pressure, create tiny punctures.
When you do visit our website, we will help you make an informed choice especially when looking for the best derma rolling in the market. This has been the main reason why many people have been hiring us whenever they need to make the best choices.
0.5mm is the minimum needle length required to induct collagen. It can be used up to 3 times a week, and is virtually painless (numbing cream is not needed for this needle length).
The 0.5mm derma roller is most often used for:
- Enhanced absorption of skin care products
- Fine lines
- Uneven skin tone/light pigmentation spots
- General anti-ageing
- Hair loss
- Needle Arrangement: 192 needles (8 x cross lined)
- Needle Length: 0.5mm
- Needle Material: Titanium alloy
- Pre-sterilised: Yes
- Handle: Ergonomic, plastic
- Suitable for: Facial skin
Effects of using derma roller：
- Cell Regeneration：5mm-2.5mm
- Upper Derma Reborn：5mm-2.5mm
- Anti-Aging / Anti-Wrinkle: 0.5mm-1.5mm
- Light Scar, Pimples and Blemish: 0.5-1.0mm
- Deep Scar, Pores Refine Treatment: 1.0mm-2.5mm
- Enhance Nutrient Absorption: 0.5mm-2.5mm
- Cellulite and Stretch Mark Treatment: 1.0mm-2.5mm
- Hair Regrowth: 0.5mm
- Eye Treatment: 0.5mm
Direction of using a derma roller:
Choice of Color:
- Never share your Derma Roller with anyone else, and do not use on children or animals.
- Not use on irritated or infected skin, fungal skin, active acne, rosacea, eczema, and etc.
- Be careful when rolling around the eyes.
- Do not use on the eyelids or lips.
- Keep the derma roller away from possible sources of contamination. Store it in its case when not in use.
DO NOT USE if following symptoms occur:
- Purulent inflammation of the skin.
- Severe atopic dermatitis.
- If you suffer from diabetes and severe hypertension.
- If you are not sure about your skin condition please consult a doctor before using.